There’s nothing better than the audible “aha” moment that happens when everything clicks for an audience, knowing that in some way, I propelled them from possible to actionable. I live for the moments like these knowing that my ideas and strategies have connected and are ready to be adopted.
I’ll help you take your event to that next level of impact as your marketing keynote speaker.
How I see branding
Veronica completely changed how I see branding. From the moment she stepped onstage, I had “Aha” moment after “Aha” moment. I’ve already started implementing the takeaways from her workshop in my business with my own clients. Personal branding can feel overwhelming and Veronica breaks it down into easy-to-implement action steps with so many inspiring examples I can’t wait to start using in my business. Thank you, Veronica! You’ve given me enough juicy branding goodness to last for years!
Rachel Kay Albers
Founder of RKA ink
Relates and engages
As a professor of marketing for almost 30 years, it is rare to find someone that not only relates to students but can engage their minds. Veronica is that person. She inspires them to improve their personal and professional lives through her exceptional ability to communicate and teach.
Dr. Ann R. Root,
Senior Instructor at Florida Atlantic University
Holds the audience
I saw Veronica speak at an event a while back and I was highly impressed. She knows how to hold the audience, keep the content engaging…all while staying relatable. Rarely do you get the chance to see someone speak who holds those traits. If I were to have a need to find a speaker that fit her expertise, I would certainly reach out to her. She’s well worth it! I highly recommend!
Director of Operations at Plum Productions
Real comments from real conference evaluations:
- One of the best speakers at the event. Full of wit, insights, expertise. She packed a ton of info into a short time. I wanted her to keep going. She really knows her stuff-would love her to teach a pre-conference 3 hour workshop.
- Great presentation. Liked her humor combined with useful content.
- Thought provoking session. I really enjoyed this content and action.
- This one will definitely be communicated to our bosses!
- Probably the most relevant speech for my business. Really great. Downloaded the slides immediately.
- Probably my favorite session of Day 1. Very informative. Very passionate about the subject and provided tips that I can immediately go back and implement.
- This session was wonderful! Best one so far and got me thinking in a different way that I plan to apply immediately.
- This presentation really hit home with what our business is trying to accomplish. I can’t wait to put these lessons to use when I get back to the office!
Give your attendees business-changing success stories
“We are about to go through a company name change (next year) and Veronica’s presentation could not have come at a better time. As we work through our new company story, we now know to position ourselves as the guide and not the hero. It is a great way to evolve our company ethos alongside our name change.”
“My favorite session so far! Great timing also as I’m about to start the journey of persona building for our institution. We need to find our Dorris.”
“This information was so poignant. Really encouraged me to consider how I solve my customers problems. Often, my goal is to be the hero (this is what I’ve been conditioned to do as a marketer). However, being the guide is much more impactful to my customer…and myself I might add!”